Sunday 15 January 2012

B.A.A. (Blog-Addicts Anonymous Asociation)



A.A.B. (Asociación de Adictos a los Blogs Anónimos )

Hi, my name is Raquel and I´m a blog addict... (Hello Raquel!!) ^^ 
I don´t know what´s with blogs, but every time I start rading one, then I have to read another one and another one, and suddenly I checked the time and it´s been 3 hours since I started.... If anyone recognizes himself/herself, welcome to my blog! I promise I will start my therapy asap and I will organize my thoughts to do a summary of what I find surfin the net.

Hola, mi nombre es Raquel y soy adicta a los blogs.... (Hola Raquel!) ^^ 
No se qué es, que empiezo a leer uno y salto a otro, y me acuerdo de otra cosa y salto a otro y otro y de repente miro el reloj y han pasado 3 horas... Si alguien se siente identificado/a bienvenido!! Prometo hacer terapia e intentar organizar mis pensamientos para hacer un resumen de lo que vaya viendo por la web :)

FROM FASHION (desde moda)
 Photo: midwesterncliche

TO DECORATION (hasta decoración):
 Photo: decor8blog

OR COOKING (pasando por cocina):
Photo: garbancita

Hope u like it! 
¡Espero que os guste!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment