Tuesday 31 January 2012

Trends: TAIL HEM

Hello everyone!

I know everyone has already talked one thousand times about these skirts, but as usual I´m always late with fashion. The thing is that it usually takes me one season to see and meditate if I like it or not :)
Sooooo I have decided I like the Tail Hem!  Now I have to work out how to use them, cause I don´t really see myself entering in the office with this hahaha! (Lots of eyes watching)  0.0

Ya se que todo el mundo ha hablado un millón de veces de estas faldas, pero como siempre, yo voy a ritmo caribeño con esto de la moda.  La cosa es que normalmente me tomo una temporada para ver y meditar sobre las nuevas modas y si me gustan o no :)
Asíiiii que he decidido que me gustan las Tail Hem! Por lo que ahora tengo que pensar con que me las puedo poner, porque la verdad es que no me veo entrando con esto en la ofi jajajja! (muchos pares de ojos mirando)  0.0

Red Carpet Styles:


I think is too much when is uneven in the front. Too much going on...
Creo que es demasiado pal cuerpo cuando hay corte desigual por delante...



Sienna Miller, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba... Gor-geous the 3 of them!!!
Impresionantes las 3!!!

Party Time looks:



Pics from Gossip Girl, just perfect, as always...
Fotos de GG, como siempre, perfectas...


What´s going on with Leighton´s hair? Poor thing.  AMAZING Palermo´s outfit. I´m in love with the dress!
Que le pasa a Leighton en el pelo? Pobrecilla.  MAGNÍFICO el vestido de la Palermo. Lo quiero pa miiiiiiii

Catwalk:


I really like the short one, I think they´re better than the long ones.  Not plannin to go to the Oscar´s this year :P
Me gusta mucho el cortito, creo que los prefiero a los largos.  No tengo pensado ir a los Oscars este año jeje :P


Please, I need the orange dress a.s.a.p!! :D
Necesito el vestido naranja por favoooor :D

Pics from Amare Sinh S/S 2012 By RemedyRouge


Street Sytle:


Left: Pic by double-woot. Right: Pic by Stylovely.  Loving both!

In the Shops:


 Left: Asos.  Right: ShopFrankies


Pic in the right by MujerdeHoy.  Pic in the right by Zara S/S 2012


BUT the one I like the MOST is this one!!!! Love the high-heels + t-shirt combo!
PERO  la que más me gusta es esta!! Me encanta la mezcla de los taconazos con la camiseta blanca!


Pic by JearHype.Blogspot


Talk to u soon!!!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment