Monday 5 March 2012

How to Steal a Million


The other day, I was watching How to Steal a Million with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O´Toole and I told my boy, if she was wearing that and that these days, she would be the most trendy girl.  I was amazed, all her outfits were super fashionable and the film was recorded in 1966!! (If you are not good with maths, that means 46 years ago 0.0 ).

El otro día, estaba viendo Como Robar un Millón de Dólares de Audrey Hepburn y Peter O´Toole y le dije a mi chico, si Audrey saliera con esa ropa a la calle ahora mismo, sería la más trendy del cotarro.  Flipé con la peli, todos los modelitos eran lo más de lo más y fue rodada en 1966! (si no sois buenas en mates, la peli tiene 46 años 0.0 )






The pink coat and the rubber boats, are my favourite outfit of the film, but I couldn´t find a photo of her wearing them :(
El modelito del camisón con abrigo rosa y botas de lluvia es mi favorito, pero no he conseguido encontrar una foto de ella llevándolo :(



In. Love.With.The.Chairs.  I want one with my own name.
Adoro.Las.Sillas.  Por favor, que me diseñen una con mi nombre.


Here some more pics from Audrey...This woman loved hats.  Me too. But every time I wear them I have the impression that everyone is looking at me... -.-
Unas cuantas fotos más de Audrey... A esta mujer  le encantaban los sombreros.  A mí también me chiflan, la cosa es que siempre que me pongo, me da la sensación de que la gente me mira... chun chun llamadme creída jeje






 Pics from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment