Monday 26 March 2012

It Girl: Florence & The Machine

I am super fan of Florence and The Machine.  Her real name is Florence Leontine Mary Welch and she was born in 1986.  I LOVE her music.  I wanted to share her last song from the Album called Ceremonials and a few photos from her indie pop style.  (I am having issues uploading pics and videos from Blogger ¬¬, so I excuse myself for the copy-pasted video :P)

Soy megafan de Florence and The Machine.  Su nombre real es Florence Leontine Mary Welch y nació en 1986.  ME ENCANTA su música.  Quería enseñaros su última cancíon del album Ceremonials y algunas fotos de su estilo indie pop. (Estoy teniendo problemas cargando fotos y videos en Blogger ¬¬, así que perdonadme por el copy-paste guarrillo que he hecho :P)

   
 
 
 




Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go



Pics by Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment