Tuesday 27 March 2012

Miscellaneous: Poketo

After 2 days of fighting with the Google Chrome options I finally fixed the problem with the uploads, yeah! (the best part is that I have no idea how I fixed it... haha)
So, doing what I love the most, reading blogs, the other day I saw a lovely mouse pad, and one I clicked for more information, I had a very nice surprise: Poketo.  The web gathers lots of products from different artists and their mantra is Art for you everyday!.  They deliver all around the world and the web is divided in different collections:

Después de estar dos días pegándome con las opciones de Google Chrome he conseguido arreglar el problemilla de subir fotos, yuju! (y lo mejor es que no tengo ni idea de cómo jaja)
Resulta que el otro día haciendo lo que más me gusta, es decir, leer blogs, me encontré con una alfombrilla de ratón muy mona, y cuando cliqué para ver de dónde era, tuve una revelación: Poketo.  Es una web que tiene productos de diferentes artistas, y su mantra es Art for you everyday!.  Hacen envíos a muchisimos países y se la web se dividide en varias colecciones:

WALLETS COLLECTION:





APPAREL COLLECTION:

  



ACCESSORIES COLLECTION:





STATIONERY COLLECTION:







LIVING COLLECTION:





What do you think? Isn´t it nice for giving presents?
Qué os parece? No tienen ideas chulas para hacer regalos?

Pics by Poketo

1 comment:

  1. I just want to remember how to ride a bike to use one of those awesome watermelon bell! :)

    ReplyDelete