Thursday 22 March 2012

New in... H&M

Ooooh almost Friday.  Tomorrow I am gonna leave the office like this hahaha  Going back to fashion, today I´ve seen the new lookbook by H&M.  The fabrics are really nice, very light dresses for the hot summer, perfect for Barcelona´s weather.  A little bit weird the positions of the model in these pics though... don´t you think?... They´re too much for me.

Ayyyyyss casi es viernes.  Mañana voy a salir de la oficina así jajaja  Volviendo a la moda, hoy he estado viendo el nuevo lookbook de H&M.  Las telas son muy bonitas, vestidos fresquitos para el calor de verano, perfecto para el clima de Barcelona!  Lo único, que me parecen un poco raras las poses de la modelo, no os parece?  Me parecen un poquillo exageradas...





I really like this  Dress (19.95€), I am so going to check it in the shop!
Me gusta este vestido  (19.95€), voy a ir sí o sí a probármelo!


Pics by H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment