Monday 12 March 2012

SFERA SS 2012

I usually forget this brand. I don´t know why, but it isn´t in my in my go-to-shop list.  For the ones that don´t know Sfera, it was created a few years ago as a part of El Corte Ingles.  It has cloths and accessories for women, men and kids.  It has A LOT of pieces, you can really find anything you want and it´s pretty cheap.
I am very fond of the accessories and the lingerie ^^
For what I know there are shops just in Spain, Greece, Mexico and Portugal and it isn´t available to shop online yet :( oooooh   However let´s take a look of the Spring Lookbook!!  It is divided in Fashion and Casual:

Casi nunca me acuerdo de esta marca. No se por qué, pero no esta en mi lista de tiendas cuando me voy de compras.  Para las que no conozcais Sfera, surgió hace unos años desde El Corte Ingles.  Tiene ropa y accesorios tanto para mujer como para hombre y niños.  Tiene muchísima ropa así que se puede encontrar de todo y bastante bien de precio.  Yo soy fan de la ropa interior y de los accesorios ^^
Por lo que sé, solo tienen tiendas en España, Grecia, Mejico y Portugal y todavía no se puede comprar online :( oooooh  Aun así, echemos un vistazo a su lookbook de primavera.  Se divide en Fashion y Casual:


FASHION LOOKBOOK:





Very elegant outfits, with plenty of white and touches of mint (The Colour of this season) shirts and blazers.  Very going-to-meet-with-the-client outlooks :)  I´m in love with the mint skinny jeans.    
Modelitos muy elegantes con mucho blanco y toques de menta (El Color de esta primavera), camisas y americanas.  Muy de Me-voy-a-ver-al-cliente :)  Estoy enamorada de los pitillos color menta. En breve me daré una vuelta por la tienda a ver como quedan jijiji


CASUAL LOOKBOOK:





Less suitable for the office.  Lots of colours for going out and going to the beach.
Esta parte es menos para el día a día de curro.  Muchos colores para salir por ahí e ir a la playita.


Pics by Sfera

No comments:

Post a Comment