Friday 16 March 2012

Trends: Open Back Tops

Friday! This represents my happiness (click) ^^ 
Looks like this spring/summer we are going to show our backs.  I started noticing in pull and bear, and when I surfed the online shops I found tones! Some are very nice and sexy, but others are very very dangerous...

Ya es viernes! Aquí podeis ver mi nivel de felicidad (click) ^^ 
Parece ser que esta primavera/verano nos va a tocar enseñar espalda.  Me di cuenta en pull and bear el otro día y luego cuando busqué por internet me encontré con una plaga!  Algunas son muy sexys pero otras, muy muy peligrosas...

 Forever 21:


I really like the fist one!

ASOS:




Mango:


Pull and Bear:



Topshop:



Zara Trafaluc:



Zara:





 Pics by Zara, Topshop, Mango, Pull and bear, Forever 21 and Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment