Tuesday 13 March 2012

TRF Spring Lookbook & Zara People

Let´s take a quick look to Zara TRF lookbook for this Spring!  I´m enjoying these summer cloths, with the wonderful weather we´re having these days!
Echemos un vistazo al lookbook de ZARA TRF para esta primaverita! Cada vez me apetece más ponerme estas cosas veraniegas, con este buen tiempo que estamos teniendo estos días!



Tail hem (we saw it here, click) and pale colours.


White blouses for the summer.  I really like the one the back open (I have seen a lot lately, I will do a post about it).
Blusitas blancas perfectas para el verano.  Me gusta mucho la de la espalda abierta (ojo que parece tendia, he visto muchas últimamente, a ver si preparo un post) 


Tweed and Tie Dye jeans (we already talked about it here, click) and white denim.
Tweed y vaqueros desteñidos (ya hablamos de ellos aquí, click) y denim blanco.


This dress looks so nice in the pic, but I have to say that I checked it in the shop and it´s super long.  At least for me (and I don´t consider myself too short).  It looks too naive for me :(
Este vestido me encanta en la foto, pero la verdad es que cuando lo ves en la tienda es super largo.  Al menos para mí (y no me considero muy bajita).  Me parece un poco ñoñi :(


I love the black outfit =)
Me encanta el conjuntito negro 


And now a few pics from Zara People choices for this week:


Beautiful beautiful degradé dress (see it here).


Pics by http://www.zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment