Wednesday 11 April 2012

Addicted to Blogs: Wendy Lookbook and Atlantic-Pacific

Hello! How was the Easter break? Hope you have a lovely weekend.  I was in the mountains, I will show  you a few pics, and I had a lovely time with perfect weather. BUT yesterday, when I got to work and it was raining, and I had tones of emails.... so depressing.
Today I wanted to show you two blogs I have lately start following I am very fond of.

Hola! Como ha ido el puentecito de Semana Santa? Espero que hayais tenido un finde estupendo.  Yo me fui a los Pirineos, ya os enseñaré las fotos, y me lo pasé en grande. Eso sí, ayer cuando llegué a trabajar, y llovía, y vi los emails pendientes... que depresión.
Hoy quería enseñaros dos blogs que he empezado a seguir últimamente y que me gustan mucho.


Based in Los Angeles she is a psychologist and youth educator.  Lovely lovely outlooks, some more dressed up but I adore her casual looks, always so different and chic.
Vive en Los Angeles y es psicóloga y educadora.  Me encantan sus looks, algunos son más arregladitos, pero lo que más me gusta es su casual look, tan mona siempre, diferente y a la vez chic.









Based in San Francisco, works in Fashion merchandising.   Super trendy in her own way.  Totally in love with her bags...
Vive en San Francisco y se dedica al merchandising de moda.  Va siempre a la moda pero manteniendo su estilo.  Lo que más me gustan son sus bolso...:)







Photos by WendyLookbook and Atlantic-Pacific

1 comment: