Tuesday 15 May 2012

Let´s Get Married the Jane Austen´s Way

I have lots of new discoveries from the last past days. New blogs and videos I have found (evil laugh).  The thing is, unfortunately, I have a very hard job and no time to finish any post, so I have like 20 open posts and zero finish. Awesome ¬¬ Promise this weekend I will work on it. 

Now, the other day my dear friend Coo sent me the link to these photos. We are HUGE fans of Jane Austen. I would love to travel in time and be friends with her.  I swear. I have read all her novels, so I was shocked when I saw the Gaudi Bridal Catwalk 2012.  It is SO Jane Austen. In love. Not saying I would wear it. But in love.

VITORIO & LUCCHINO






PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:




JESUS PEIRO:



 EMMA:





YOLANDA CRIS:



SENSE AND SENSIBILITY:


 NORTHANGER ABBEY AND MANSFIELD PARK:

Photos by Vogue and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment