Friday 6 July 2012

It Girl: Blake Lively

Today has started the "San Fermines"!! Viva San Fermin!!  I am a little bit sad cause this year I haven´t gone We´ll see next year :)  
The other day I was watching some old Gossip Girl episodes in the TV and I was thinking: I just HATE Blake.  So I decided she should be one of my It Girls.  Hate and rage from my side is the first attribute.  And if you add handsome boyfriend and incredibly gorgeous hair, this woman should be in my Top Five haha

Hoy han empezado los San Fermines! yuju!!! Viva San Fermin!! Estoy un poquito triste por tenerlo que verlo en la tele, pero este año se me ha hecho imposible ir, sniff.  A ver que pasa el año que viene.  

El otro día estaba viendo capítulos viejos de Gossip Girl en la tele y estaba pensando, como ODIO a Blake.  Así que decidí que tenía que ser una It Girl del blog.  El odio por mi parte, es una atributo necesario. Si además añadimos el novio requetemacizo y el pelo maravilloso, esta mujer debería estar en mi Top Five jaja

RED CARPET LOOKS:




COCKTAIL AND DAY LOOKS:








CASUAL LOOKS:






Photos by BlakeLively, Just Jared and others by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment