Tuesday 10 July 2012

Loving/Hating Versace (A/W 2012)


With Versace I usually have a Love / Hate relationship. More hate than love to be honest.  I know we are supposed to adore the Big Designers, and I sometimes do:


Kate Hudson (Academy Awards 2003) and Kate Beckinsale (Met Gala 2009)


Versace Catwalk and January Jones (Emmy Awards 2009)

BUT then, you take a closer look and find these:

  
M.I.A. (2012), Michelle Williams (Oscars 2012) and Nicole Kidman (Golden Globes 2012)


January Jones and 


Kaylee Defer (2011) and Angelina Jolie (Golden Globes 2012)


Shocked, right? I thought so... But THEN, I found the New Collection for A/W 2012 and fell in love with every piece of cloth...









Oh la la

Photos by Versace, Just Jared, GoFugYourself and others by google

No comments:

Post a Comment