Monday 6 August 2012

I´m in love...

I´m totally in love.  This is my new baby from Biba (and I think the most expensive piece I have in my closet at the moment haha).  It´s a brand from Barcelona, with beautiful bags, wallets and other accessories.   I saw it, I left the shop, walked 200 metres and came back to the shop running thinking someone would had bought  it in that time).  I wanna be buried with it ^^

Estoy enamorada.  Este es mi nuevo bolso de Biba  (y creo que lo más caro que tengo en mi armario ahora mismo jajaja).  Es una marca muy chula de Barcelona, con bolsos, carteras y demás cositas y accesorios.  Lo vi, nos miramos, me fui de la tienda, anduve 200 metros y volví corriendo a la tienda deseando que nadie lo hubiese comprado en ese rato).  Por favor, que me entierren con él ^^


Photo by my boy

No comments:

Post a Comment