Thursday 28 March 2013

The Carrie Diaries (2nd part)

A year ago I shared with you a post about The Carrie Diaries and my obsession with Sex and the City.  Now I have finally started watching the TV-show.  It´s different than I expected. Not bad, just different.  It´s maybe a little more dramatic.  Sex&theCity was hilarious.  However, it´s pretty good, the episodes are short, and I really enjoy seeing the outfits =)  Here you have a few

Hace un año escribí un post sobre el Diario de Carrie, y mi obsesión con Sexo en Nueva York.  Ahora por fin he empezado a ver la serie!  Tengo que decir que es diferente de lo que yo pensaba. No peor, pero si diferente.  Tenía la idea de que iba a ser para partirse y es un poco dramática.  Eso sí, me gusta, los episodios son cortitos y me encanta ver los modelitos =) Aquí os dejo algunos para que veaís el aire ochentero






Photos from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment