Monday 13 May 2013

I style myself: attempt #1

My friend Marian (check her lovely blog) has asked me several times to upload some pics of what I wear.  I didnt open the blog to share my outfits, cause I truly believe I don´t have a style anyone would follow hahaha. I like my style, dont misunderstand me, but it´s nothing special, very very normal :)  However, it was my B-day on Saturday, and I was feeling very happy so I took some photos of what I was wearing. Don´t be too harsh on me, it´s my first try!!!
PS. and if you were wondering, yes, I felt stupid posing ;)

Mi amiga Marian (os recomiendo que veáis su estupendo blog) lleva tiempo diciéndome que cuelgue fotos de lo que me pongo.  La verdad es que no empecé el blog para compartir mis modelitos, porque la verdad no creo que tenga un estilo que nadie vaya a imitar jajaja  Me gusta lo que me pongo, pero soy de lo más normalita :)  No obstante, este sábado fue mi cumple y estaba de lo más animada, así que me hice unas fotos con lo que llevaba.  Sed buenas conmigo, es mi primer intento!!
PD. y si os lo estabais preguntando, sí, me sentí lela posando ;)



My dotted shoes from Forever 21


This is what I wore to have lunch, jeans H&M, belt IKKS and shirt (I think) from Zara


Yes, I am absolutely white, I know!!! But I love the back of this shirt :)


This is what I wore to have dinner, skirt from H&M, t-shirt and necklace C&A


And this is the cute t-shirt from IKKS I got as a present, and that I can´t wait to wear!

Photos by Me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta la camiseta de zara abierta por la espalda, es preciosa!

    ReplyDelete