Monday 6 May 2013

Spring essentials: Coral dress

Happy Monday everyone, hope u had a lovely weekend! I had a great time, and now I have one burnt shoulder as a reminder (yes, just ONE) ¬¬  
I thought about doing a few posts about spring essentials, and to start with, here we have the coral dress ^^  I have one from last year, coral dotted with white and I always wear it with a ripped denim jacket, to balance a little bit the girly side of the dress.  Do u have one? How do u combine it?

Feliz lunes a todo el mundo! Espero que hayáis tenido un finde maravilloso. Yo me lo he pasado en grande y ahora tengo un hombro churrascado para recordarmelo (si, solo UNO) ¬¬  
He pensado hacer una serie de imprescindibles de primavera, y hoy toca el vestido de coral ^^  Yo tengo uno del año pasado, coral con topitos blancos y siempre me lo acabo poniendo con una cazadora vaquera rota para intentar darle un toque más rockerillo y no tanto de nena.  Vosotras tenéis uno? Cómo lo combináis?

  


Love the blue nail polish!



Here we have a few more options to combine it, black leather jacket, beige trench and white blazer


I think I still prefer the denim jacket! 


Pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment