Thursday 6 June 2013

Bohemian Decalogue

After the post Boho Feeling post, I started thinking (sometimes I DO think).  I love this style, but what now? Should I "accidentally" set on fire my closet, so I get the chance to buy everything new? Or should I try to find little Bohemian details for my actual cloths?  With that in mind, I have tried to create the Bohemian Decalogue :) Hope u like it, more ideas please!!

Después del post de Boho Feeling me puse a pensar (sí, a veces pienso).  Me encanta este estilo pero ahora qué? Prendo "accidentalmente" en fuego mi armario para poder salir y comprarme todo nuevo? O busco detallitos bohemian para combinar con lo que ya tengo? Con estos pensamientos, he intentado crear lo que he llamado el Decálogo Bohemio :) Espero que os guste, se os ocurren más cosas??

1. Everything looks more bohemian with a VEST on top (pon un chaleco en tu modelito)




2. LEATHER & DENIM touches





3. Essential:  a very FLOATY FLOATY white dress (un vestido blanco y con vuelo)





4. LOOSE SLEEVES (mangas anchas)





5. HAIR STYLE:  Including braids, hair scarves and hair ornaments





6. LONG and fringed BAGS (bolsos largos y con flecos)




7. JEWELERY: long necklaces and tones of bracelets




8. More FRINGES (he dicho ya los de los flecos??)




9. Leather BELTS




10. FLOWER POWER




And also, have a dog, a caravan, a hairy handsome boyfriend, some tattoos, a house full of dreamcatchers and living in the countryside/by the seaside :)  Come on! Tomorrow is Friday!

Y también tener un perro, una caravana, un novio wapeton y barbudo, tatuajes, una casa llena de atrapa-sueños y vivir en el campo/costa :)  Vamos! Que mañana ya es viernes!

Photos from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment