Friday 14 June 2013

Excuse me Sir

Lately I have been seeing a Moustache explotion all over the internet.  T-shirts, earrings, necklaces, whatever you want, but the moustahce is the same.  At first I didnt like it, but now I think I have been seduced by this peculiar trend... I think I will get a necklace like the one below, so cute :) What do u think? U like it?  Happy weekend!

Últimamente he visto una explosión de Moustaches en internet. Camisetas, bolsos, tazas, pendientes, lo que querais.  Al principio pensé, meh la gente está loca.  Pero ahora me empiezan a gustar, creo que me compraré un collar tipo el que lleva la chica de la foto de debajo, que mono :)  Qué pensais? Os gusta?  O es otra plaga digna de #olakellevas?  Feliz finde!



 
 


 



Photos from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment