Thursday 13 June 2013

It Girl: Abigail Spencer

Abigail is a 31-years-old American actress and one of my It Girls.  I saw her this mornirng in GoFugYourself (totally recommended) and thought she deserved a post :)  You have probably seen her in one of the many series/movies she´s played in:

  • Oz the Great and Powerful
  • Chasing Maverticks
  • Cowboys & Aliens
  • Fathers and sons
  • Mad Men
  • Hawthorne
and many many others (u can check her wiki here). Right now she´s playing in Rectify which I believe hasnt arrived yet to Spain, has it?? o.O
I love her nerd-casual style.  I definitely wear a lot of these things. Yep. Love the hair too. 


 
   
 
 

 
Alguien me puede desvelar el misterio de salir guapa en las autofotos en casa?? y que desaparezca el senitmiento de choni-en-el-baño cuando te las haces? Gracias


Pics from Pinterest, JustJared and Abigail´s Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment