Tuesday 2 July 2013

It Girl: Anna Sophia Robb

I already talked about The Carrie Diaries (here & here) but I didnt´talk too much about its main character, Anna Sophia Robb.  She is 19 (oh-my-im-old) and from Denver. She got accepted last year in Standford but she has been busy filming. Checking her philmography she played in the Bridge of Terabithia (I knew I know her!) and more children films.  
She is just lovely, with cute normal cloths and lots of high heels ^^  This is how famous young women should always look like!!

Ya hablé de The Carrie Diaries (aquí & aquí), pero no dediqué tiempo a su prota, la actriz Anna Sophia Robb.  Tiene 19 añitos (oh-dios-mio-que-viejuna-soy) y es de Denver.  El año pasado la aceptaron en Stanford aunque con tanto rodaje lo ha pospuesto por el momento.  Mirando sus pelis, ha hecho muchas de crios entre ellas Puente a Terabithia, que ya decía yo que me sonaba su cara!!.  Me encanta su estilo, va muy mona y juvenil, cosa que escasea entre las famosillas :)

 
 
 
 
Estos dos me encantan!!!
 
   



photos from Just Jared, gofugyourself and pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment