Friday 5 July 2013

Zuhair Murad fall/winter 2013

Today we´re going to Pamplona (where I´m from by the way) cause tomorrow starts the San Fermines! I will try my best and try to get a few not-totally-wasted pics to show u ^^  In the meanwhile, let´s go to the other side of the glamour, and let´s see Zuhair Murad´s collection for this Fall/Winter cause I´m speechless.  Please, where can I get a life to wear these gorgeous gorgeous dresses?


Hoy nos vamos a Pamplona (mi ciudad!) porque mañana empiezan los San Fermines! yujuuuu Intentaré conseguir alguna foto en el menor estado de penosidad posible para poder colgarlas aquí ^^  Mientras tanto, acabemos la semana justo en el lado opuesto del glamour de esta fiesta, con esta maravillosidad de vestidos de Zuhair Murad que me han dejado impactada.  Por favor, donde consigo una vida en la que me pueda poner estos vestidos? Gracias

These two are what is called, dress perfection 



Cocktail time!!
 


 
Tulle and feathers, what else does a woman need? ^^




Photos from Vogue

1 comment:

  1. Amor total por el verde oscuro largo...

    http://wanderingpost.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete