Thursday 8 August 2013

Free People - Fall is coming

So tomorrow Im going on holidays! Fianally. After more than a year without proper vacation!  So happy and excited. Promise I will try to take pics of some of my dresses and my DIY necklace wich I finally finished!  To end this week, here we have the Free People new lookbook. It´s a pitty that it´s an American brand, with all the shipping problems and quite expensive :( 

Después de más de un año sin unas vacaciones en condiciones, mañana me voy a Tenerife, yujuuu! Que emoción. Prometo que intentaré hacer alguna fotico de modelitos, y sobre todo del collar DIY que por fin terminé! Alegría  Espero que el ante marrón no me destiña el cuello o.Ô  Para terminar la semanita, aquí tenemos el lookbook de Free People. Que bonito todo y que pena que sea americana, con el rollo de los costes de aduanas y tan carera. Porque los vestidos son preciosos pero valen un pico!  Sobre todo para comprarlos online. Amancio por favor, queremos un Free People español. Gracias.  En fin, regocijemonos con los trapicos..






 
 
Photos from Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment