Thursday 31 October 2013

Timberland Fall Lookbook & a little bit of street style

Last wekend I saw a teenager with ripped denim shorts and Timberland boots. Then I saw another one with the same boots. And another. My arachnid sense started working. o.0 Are these boots trendy and I don´t know?? The answer is yes!  Pobrably (as always) I´m the last one to figure this out, but they are all over Internet. My boot/wither-shoe department is full, due to my shoe histery of last year, but I really like these boots. Very...my style ^^  
Timberland´s Fall Lookbook is amazing.  Dont wanna know how much money they spent to take these pics, but the outcome is beautiful.  Tomorrow is holiday in Spain, so happy weekend and happy halloween! 

El finde pasado vi una adolescente monísima con shorts vaqueros rotos y unas botacas Timberland amarillas. Luego vi otra. Y otra. Mi sentido arácnido se puso en marcha, y me dije, Reich, esto va a ser moenno y tu no te has enterado. Efectivamente. Una vez más llego tarde porque Internet está plagadito con la moda esta.  Yo me he jurado no comprarme zapatos esta temporada, porque el año pasado me volví loca y me compré 3 pares pero tengo que admitir que me mola este rollo.  Muy... de mi estilo :P
El Lookbook de Otoño de Timberland es para morirse de gusto.  Se habrán gastado una pastuza en rodarlo pero me encanta! Mañana es fiesta así que feliz finde y feliz Halloween!








   

 


The yellow boots cost 160$...in case you were wondering :P
And here we have a few street style looks I found with the yellow Timberland boots!





Street style pics from Pinterest & Google

No comments:

Post a Comment